Turnkey commercial refrigeration and temperature control solutions
Here at BRS, we understand how important it is to listen carefully to our customers’ requirements, so that we can provide the perfect bespoke commercial refrigeration solution, utilising a wide range of equipment and services. With our wealth of in-house experience in refrigeration systems, we can select equipment that offers you the very best value for money as well as ensuring the greatest return on investment. Our solutions take advantage of the latest innovations in energy efficient equipment, meaning running costs are kept to an absolute minimum, with reduced overall CO2 emissions.
BRS supply, install, maintain and provide turnkey design and implementation for the following:
- Bespoke, automated fluid handling systems.
- The latest energy efficient fluid cooling systems.
- Water, glycol and all types of automated fluid processing systems.
- Energy efficient refrigeration plant.
- Cold-stores, cold rooms and freezers.
- In-house turnkey design and implementation of all aspects of air conditioning and heat recovery systems.
- In-house control systems design team.
Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes and Condition Based Monitoring
Industrial chiller maintenance and temperature control system maintenance is a cost-effective, time-proven way of maximising productivity and limiting costly production downtime when carried out on a planned, regular basis.
Planned preventative maintenance forms an essential part of modern-day business and manufacturing, particularly when considering methods of production that require continuous operation and adherence to time-sensitive deadlines. Our planned preventative maintenance packages offer a wide range of features and can be tailored to your requirements.
BRS is Safe Contractor accredited with all our engineers being Refcom and ACRIB certified, showing skills and competence in refrigerant handling. Each engineer has a fully equipped service van of spares and specialist tooling allowing 90% of all service callouts to be repaired on a first fix basis, reducing downtime and financial losses to your business.
24/7 technical support - 365 days a year!
BRS understands that if the breakdown of equipment can happen outside of normal working hours – it probably will! With this in mind, BRS operates a team of national field-based engineers to ensure that a rapid response can be achieved, this support allows for the provision of expert advice and technical assistance to all contract holders. Tailored customer care maintenance packages operating 24/7 and 365 days a year, ensure long term operation of equipment.
- Maintenance contracts providing flexibility for the client’s requirement both operationally and financially
- 24/7 emergency call out service
- 4 hour response times to call outs
- Site dedicated service engineers where required
- F-Gas Register
- Remote monitoring via the web on new and existing equipment
- Onsite training for ‘front line’ service requirements
- Agreed service level requirements
- Full refrigeration and chiller running logs taken on every service visit
- Full spares availability and management
- Complete commitment in the drive to reduce building running costs
24/7 Remote System Monitoring
BRS has the capability to monitor our customers’ refrigeration systems remotely. From our desktop or laptops, we can check set points, reset alarms and determine if a service call is required.
Get in Touch
Contact our team today to discuss your project or to arrange for a site visit