MTA Chiller | Taurus G Air Cooled Water Chiller
Air-cooled water chillers featuring hermetic scroll compressors with R454B. Nominal cooling capacity 73 – 145 kW
The air-cooled water chillers TAURUS G meet the demands of residential and commercial air conditioning applications by their versatility and ease installation. Compliant with the parameters fixed by the ErP Regulation EcoDesign, combining highest levels of seasonal efficiency with lowered environmental impact through the low GWP refrigerant R454B. Thanks to reduced management and installation costs, maximum reliability and environment protection, TAURUS G is the right choice for current and future applications.
- Low GWP refrigerant R454B (GWP 466); •
- Seasonal efficiency compliant with the parameters required by the ErP regulation for SEER (Tier 2 01/01/2021); •
- Acoustic configurations SHE and SSN with reduced sound levels;
- High full load efficiency (EER);
- Extended working limits for starting up and operating even in the worst conditions;
- Wide choice of options and kits for simplified installation;
- Eased access to all internal components.
- Refrigerant R454B;
- Hermetic scroll compressors on single refrigerant circuit;
- Crankcase heater compressor and phase-monitor;
- Plate evaporator;
- Axial fans with die-cast aluminium airfoil blade profiles and AC motors;
- Electrical cabinet protection rating IP54;
- Parametric microprocessor control;
- Electronic expansion valve;
- Air-cooled condensers (copper tubes/aluminium fins) with longitudinal “V” shape layout;
- High and low refrigerant pressure switches;
- Refrigerant pressure gauges.
- Low ambient temperature option (down to -20 °C);
- High efficiency EC brushless fans;
- Shell & tube evaporator;
- Single or twin water pump with low or medium head pressure;
- Water accumulation tank;
- Anti-freeze protection heaters for heat exchangers, pump/s and water accumulation tank (if included);
- IN/OUT compressors valves;
- Hydraulic group protection with covering panels or metallic mesh;
- Condenser coils protection with metallic filters or metallic mesh;
- Protective coating for condenser coils, suitable for installation in aggressive environments;
- Soft starters to reduce by 30% the unit’s starting current.
To find out more about our MTA range, get in touch